page views

Facebook

Tuesday 27 September 2011

The Garden

Hey everyone, how ya doin? hope you're doing well :) hmm wonderful garden isnt it? these photographs were taken at botanical garden singapore.
Amazing garden, lots of nice spots for taking pictures there. Well the photographer was my schoolmate, she asked me to be her model for her photography class final project. Had fun :D
The weather was pretty hot though, and i brought my umbrella with me.


Jacket is from H&M. i dont know why i decided to wear that jacket, which is really hot for me to wear in the sunny weather. My orange dress is Zara, Its pretty nice, i just love the color, it looks elegant! Glasses and bag are from gucci. Casual bag for summer. And yeah i forgot,those Leopard Heels are from Zara too :)
Have a nice day
xx

12 comments:

  1. nice photos! I like your leopard shoes and gucci bag! they're both divine! :-)
    thanks for the visit... come back again...

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh sweetheart thanks for following me !
    Of course i'll follow you !It may not appear immediately because i have to contact system management as its not showing fora day :') xx
    sorry but yeah thanks ! that bag is absalutley darling !

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look gorgeous dear! as always :) great photos, great outfit, thx for sharing!

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful garden. And I love your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you r so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are amazing. i love the one with the umbrella! you are gorgeous girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great transitional outfit! I just started following your blog. I love it.
    -Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww thanks guys
    kisses :*
    follow my twitter for more fashion updates n news
    http://twitter.com/#!/yovaniturner @yovaniturner
    have a nice day
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything is pretty her.

    *your dress
    *your umbrella
    *your shoes (oh! that shoes..^_^)
    *your belt
    *your hair
    *your bag..

    everything..

    ++, the photographer is really good..

    and lastly..

    YOU..

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look incredibly cool, so stylish and unique, Your pics are fantastic, and your bright smiles, so cute! Thank you for these wonderful looks, you have an amazing style.
    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete